- February 4, 2014 | From jars of honey to diamond engagement rings, it all ends up in the Transportation Security Administration’s Lost and Found office. And for this week in particular, Super Bowl XLVII memorabilia items from fans at the game — like a … Continue reading
- January 16, 2014 | A former Transportation Security Administration supervisor at Charlotte Douglas International Airport was arrested Thursday morning, after allegations he stole from the airport’s lost and found. TSA officials said Wednesday that Angel Caban, 33, was fired after the theft accusations surfaced. … Continue reading
- December 6, 2013 | There are laptops and cameras, passports and drivers licenses from all 50 states, plenty of luggage and bags, stuffed animals, jewelry and belts. Then there are the rare items like a violin, binoculars, false teeth and a prosthetic eye. Every … Continue reading
- October 26, 2013 | Nine members of staff at Heathrow Airport have been arrested on suspicion of stealing items from lost property, police have confirmed. The suspects, six men and three women, are accused of being involved in 43 separate thefts, between May and … Continue reading
- September 30, 2013 | As the song goes, the cat came back, although not the next day. A feline that escaped his carrier on his way to board an Air Canada flight Saturday has been found. Owner Pat Torlen got a call from cargo … Continue reading
Welcome to Airport Lost and Found
Have you Lost or Found something at the Airport?
AirportLostandFound.com™ is dedicated to reuniting lost property with its rightful owner. We have developed a state of the art public lost and found database specifically targeted at airport and airlines worldwide. This system not only lists items lost at airports and on airlines across the globe, but connects all of the parties involved in order to secure passengers lost belongings.
Latest Lost Property Claims
London Heathrow - LHR - Mar 09, 2014
- three quarter length black Coat
San Francisco International - SFO - Mar 08, 2014
- Laptop: Toshiba, black, with logo outside
Miami International Airport - MIA - Mar 08, 2014
- Apple MacPro Air Computer
DallasFort Worth International - DFW - Mar 08, 2014
Forgot my iPad Mini in the seat pocket of an United Airlines Flight going to New York. After 10 days of disappointment from Airlines lost and found Department, I filed a claim at airportlostandfound.com and the result is my lost ipod is back in my hands. Cheers!!! Read more...
John, Florence, Italy
For my younger brother it has become more like a common practice to forget his possessions while he travels. Last Sunday when he returned home from his university, he broke the news of one more bag lost in plane. It was at that time when I decided trying airportlostandfound.com services for the first time. And I am literally amazed seeing the swift Read more...
John, Dallas, TX USA
In fact, airportlostandfound.com services are very customer friendly and flexible. When they told me that they had tracked my cell phone lost at Frankfurt International airport, I was busy and on my request, they sent it to me via courier service and this was a great relief for me. No doubt, it is one of the finest community services I’ve ever ha Read more...
Eric, Frankfurt, Germany
“A perfect service”, I must say about the way airportlostandfound.com served the most crucial need of mine. By the evening my elder son broke the news of that missing brown bag, around twelve days had gone past the morning when I had forgotten that bag at Bangkok International airport. Had I not contacted the skilled probes of airpportlostandfo Read more...
Sara, Bangkok, Thailand
Being a businessman, I am destined to travel a lot. Last week while I rushed to catch my flight, I happened to drop my iPad at Bangkok airport. For me, it was a history until my brother advised me to place my case at airportlostandfound.com. Would you believe, I received my iPad unharmed within thirteen days. Connected with more than ten thousand d Read more...
Sam, Los Angeles, California